Platinum Assistant Services are committed to protecting your privacy whilst an online visitor to our website www.platinumassistantservices.com.au and as client.
Data is controlled and processed by Simone Naoum, the owner of Platinum Assistant Services. In this policy, “us”, “we”, or “our” means Platinum Assistant Services, operator of this website.
Collection of Information
If you are enquiring about our services, or have acquired a service from Platinum Assistant Services, we will collect and hold your personal information such as your name, postal address, ABN, telephone number, email address or other information we believe is necessary.
Personal information is generally collected when you make an enquiry via our website, subscribe to our newsletter or directly from you either over the phone, electronically or when you write to us. We may also collect personal information from third parties that you direct us to such as financial advisors, banks or other professionals.
Payment details are managed via third party offsite secure services, and therefore you may need to check their privacy policies separately from this site.
Your personal information will be collected for the purpose of, but is not limited to:
- Establishing you as a client and allowing us to better serve your individual needs;
- Achieving any other purposes to which you have given consent;
- Internal record keeping;
- Providing you with information upon your inquiry;
- Establishing you as a client and meeting your needs;
- Providing you with information about additional services we believe may be of benefit to you;
- Achieving any other purposes to which you have given consent; and
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements.
Who Has Access to Client Data?
At times subcontractors and service providers who assist us to execute the purchased support service, will be required to have your personal information. Third party software programs used include:
- Xero Accounting
- Google Drive
Third parties have been checked to ensure they are GDPR compliant.
We understand trust and confidentiality is a critical issue for our clients. At Platinum Assistant Services, all information collected via our website will be kept strictly confidential, and will not, under any circumstances, be sold, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party without your written consent.
No information or resource of yours will ever be used for any personal or commercial gain on the part of Platinum Assistant Services, and you will be advised immediately if any conflict of interest arises.
We will happily sign a non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement should you require it. However, our Client Agreement states a confidentiality clause and is executed by both parties prior to services commencing.
The Spam Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Process your enquiry and set you up as a client;
- Send you additional information related to your service and/or needs; and/or
- Notify you of news etc via our mailing list, or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with Spam Act, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the address of our business;
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used; and
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests promptly.
While the majority of our business is done in Australia we recognise there are occasions when potential clients will make contact or purchase a service via our website. The above should help you to understand what we do with your contact information, if it has been collected. Contact details are only required, should you proceed to purchase a support services from Platinum Assistant Services.
Where applicable to the GDPR, the information above has been updated in line with the EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
Changes to Our Policy
Platinum Assistant Services takes all precautions to keep the information on our website accurate and up-to-date.
Platinum Assistant Services does not accept liability for any loss or damages incurred, by relying on the information or advice on this website, in whatever form. It is the responsibility of persons accessing our website to assess the relevance and accuracy of its content.